My latest project, 1st Grade Worksheets for January, is finally finished. I was inspired by the unusual amount of snow we’ve had this year. It came down on Christmas, and just never left. We’ve been making snowmen, having sledding races down the neighborhood hill, and warming up by the fire.
This set of 25 Math and Literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on common core concepts. They cover addition, subtraction, measurement, reading, writing, grammar, and more. These printables could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. Learn with snowmen, penguins, polar bears, owls, hockey players, and other winter fun stuff.
Here is a sneak peak at the worksheets in this set.
- Beginning Blends
- Snowmen Verb Tenses
- Roll and Write Inflectional Endings
- Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions: The Long Walk
- Hockey Conjunctions
- Capitalization Fix it Sentences
- Ice Fishing for Long and Short Vowels
- Plural and Singular Nouns
- Search and Tally Digraphs
- Informative Writing Organizer Prompt – My Favorite Animal
- Narrative Writing Organizer Prompt – My Favorite Vacation
- Opinion Writing Organizer Prompt – My Opinion About Homework
- Fill in the Blank Equations
- Winter Subtraction Puzzle
- Halves and Quarters Geometric Shapes
- Penguins 10 More 10 Less
- Cool Clocks on the Hour
- Cool Clocks on the Half Hour
- Winter Measurement Worksheet
- Winter Addition
- How Many Snowballs Subtraction Word Problem Under 20
- Roll and Switch Commutative Property of Addition
- Greater than Less than Penguins
- Roll, Draw, and Expand in Base 10
- True or False Equations
I hope you enjoy this latest set of worksheets. It has been so fun to make them. You can purchase the set at my TPT store here. Let me know in the comments which ones you like the most, or if you have requests for future sets.
Have a great winter!!
SAVE 20% NOW when you buy the entire year!!