I can’t believe October is almost over, but it is which means it’s time to introduce you to the November Preschool Worksheets. I have to say, what an amazing response to the October set. Thank you so much!! I’m so excited that you love them, and that they are working in your classrooms. I hope those little preschoolers will love this set just as much.
November is such a fun month because it is all about fall leaves, turkeys, and enjoying those last few weeks before winter. I’ve tried to capture that in these worksheets. They are filled with squirrels gathering acorns, fall birds, sunflowers, and pumpkin pie. The images on each page are meant to be engaging while telling a story or sparking a bit of imagination. They are a lot of fun to color as well.
This set is created in black and white so that is both easy to print and ready for a box of crayons. There is something on every page that the children can color, whether it is part of the activity or a bit of extra clip art at the top.
These worksheets are created to fit into your weekly themes. They cover a variety of topics including counting, letter recognition, number recognition, name writing, sequencing, shapes, colors, and more. Just print them out for some extra help with your lesson plan or for home preschool work. I love sharing a FREE worksheet when I can, and you’ll find one in this set at the bottom. Just take a quick peak at the set this month on your way down. If you would like to purchase the set, you can click on the image at the top of this article or on one of the links below.
November Preschool Worksheets
* Letters or Numbers Apple Tree Worksheet
* Apple Name Spelling
* Acorn Alphabet Maze – Upper and Lowercase Letter Recognition
* Letters or Numbers Apple Tree Coloring Page
* Autumn Same or Different Sort
* Building or Transportation Word Sort
* Color and Write Beginning Sounds
* Find and Color Beginning Sounds
* Find and Color Rhyming Words
* Color by Letter Coloring Page
* Hiding Turkeys Line Tracing
* Trace and Write CVC Words
* Turkey Alphabet Match – Upper to Lowercase Letters
* Barn Yard Color Hunt
* Apple Pie Sequencing Story
* Acorn Number Order
* Acorn Number Tracing
* Turkey Number Tracing
* Count and Trace Fall Numbers Cut and Paste
* Line Them Up – Size Comparisons
* What Comes Next – Fall Patterns
* Count and Compare Fall Items
* Fall Friends Find and Count
* Turkey Dot to Dot 1-20
* Turkey Shapes
FREE November Preschool Worksheet
* Acorn Number Order
Thank you for taking a minute to check out my November preschool worksheets. I hope you enjoy the freebie, and have a great month!
SAVE BIG $$ WHEN YOU BUY THE FULL YEAR