You’ve been asking for them, and finally they’re here, the Back to School First Grade Worksheets!! I had a little too much fun playing with my kids this summer, so they’re a few months late, but happily, the themes are great to fit into your lesson plans all year long. The images in this set are all about back to school. You’ll find apples for the teacher, buses, books, pencils, crayons, and the occasional dinosaur just for fun.
Back to school is such an exciting time, and I tried to capture some of that in these worksheets. There are a few activities that would work as get to know you printables, and then there are just a lot of great practice and review sheets. They are all no prep, ready to print and go which is perfect for the first few busy weeks of school or to pull out when you have a sub.
The worksheets cover a variety of math and literacy topics. The children will work on addition, subtraction, measurement, comparing numbers, place value, writing, reading and grammar. Early finishers can color the cute clip art that is on every page.
In my typical style, I’d love to give you a preview of the worksheets in the set. Check them out. Pin the ones you want to remember, and of course you can purchase them if they would be great for your classroom.
Back to School First Grade Math Worksheets
* Apples to Apples Comparing Numbers
* Measure and Sort Book Bags
* Wormy Apples Missing Numbers
* Roll, Add and Color Apples
* School Time Schedule – Telling Time
* Color and Write – Word Problems
* True or False Equations
* 10 More 10 Less Bus Stops Worksheet
* Favorite Color Graphing – Get to know you Worksheet
* Back to School Subtraction
* Place Value Apples
* Color by Sum Addition
* Make it With Shapes – Geometry Worksheet
* Dinosaurs Count by 5s
Back to School First Grade Worksheets
* Digraph Lunch Box Packing
* Does it Need a Silent e?
* Find the Opposites Clipboards
* Common or Proper Nouns
* School Time Nouns and Verbs Sort
* School Time Word Search and Alphabetical Order Sort
* In Class or Recess Word Sort
* Find and Write Beginning Blends
* The Day the Ants Ran Away with our Picnic – Narrative Writing Prompt
* The Best Place to Hide A Secret Treasure – Opinion Writing Prompt
* How to Make Lemonade – Informative Writing Prompt
Thank you so much for taking minute to check out these back to school first grade worksheets. If you are looking for a different month, click on the picture below to find a list of all of the monthly sets, or buy them all together to get a couple of sets free.
Have a great school year!
SAVE 20% NOW when you buy the entire year!!