You’ve been asking, and here they are, the January Preschool Worksheets!! This set was designed for January, but the winter themes are perfect to be used December through February. The pages are filled with adorable snowmen, penguins, and other fun themes.
These preschool worksheets are ready to print and use in your lesson plans. They are also wonderful for an addition to a home preschool curriculum. The pages designed to teach preschool topics in fun interactive ways that the children will enjoy and want to do. The black and white images also allow the children to color as they complete their work.
Children will get to work on counting, letter recognition, name spelling, patterns and more. There are cut and paste worksheets, coloring pages and a dot to dot. There is a great variety of activities for the kids to work on.
As I often do, I’d like to give you a preview of the set, and then I have a special FREE winter preschool worksheet for you at the end.
* Find and Color Beginning Sounds
* Build a Snowman Dot to Dot
* Snowman Cabin Color by Number
* Comparing Sizes
* Days of the Week Pencils
* Driving Snowmen Colors
* Gingerbread Cookies Sequence Story
* Letter Mittens Name Spelling
* Letter or Number Snow Forts
* Matching Alphabet Mittens
* Snowmen Mittens Number Order
* Penguin Alphabet
* Same or Different Penguins
* Shapes Trace and Count
* Snowman Count and Compare
* Snowman Hat Letter Matching I
* Snowman Hat Letter Matching II
* Snowman Lodge Counting
* Spin and Color Alphabet Letter Recognition Worksheet
* Transportation Tracing
* What’s the Weather Thermometers
* Winter Patterns
* Winter Counting
* Winter Things Counting
Thank you so much for taking a minute to check out the January Preschool Worksheets. As promised here is your Free Winter Preschool Worksheet. Just click to download, and have an amazing winter.
* Winter Rhyming Words
SAVE BIG $$ WHEN YOU BUY THE WHOLE YEAR