I think I made it to about November this past year without realizing that I’d forgotten to post this preview of the May First Grade Worksheets for spring. Not my proudest moment. 🙂 At that point it seemed a bit out of season, but as winter is starting to fade, I thought I’d share them with you.
This set of math and literacy worksheets is all about spring, while covering relevant topics covered throughout first grade. They would be excellent for reviews, morning work, homework and centers during those final weeks of school. The goal is to save you prep time while giving the kids fun, engaging, and educational activities to work on.
This set covers math topics like addition, subtraction, telling time, measurement, and place value. Literacy activities include parts of speech, syllables, word work, writing and more. Scroll down. Take a peek, and I’ve got a special FREE WORKSHEET for you at the end.
May First Grade Worksheets
* Odd or Even Addition
* Place Value Ladybugs
* In the Garden Place Value
* Commutative Property of Addition
* Making 10 Addition and Subtraction
* Spring Flowers – Missing Parts Equations
* Flower Garden Measurement
* True or False Equations
* Make the Time – Draw the Hands on the Clocks
* Common or Proper Noun Pencils
* Watering Can Adjectives
* Split and Count Syllables
* Bees to Flowers Blends
* Number Words or Color Words Find and Count
* Past, Present, and Future Verbs
* CVC or CVCe Words
* Watering Digraph Flowers
* Beginning, Middle, and Ending Sounds
* When We Go Shopping – Narrative Writing Prompt
* My Opinion About Ice Cream – Opinion Writing Prompt
* How to Plant a Garden – Informative Writing Prompt
* Long or Short Vowel Bug Hunt
* Planting Pots – Pronoun and Verb Tenses
* Bug Spin and Write Inflectional Endings
And your FREE worksheet is:
*Spring First Grade Word Problems
SAVE 20% NOW when you buy the entire year!!