I can’t wait to share this new set of first grade worksheets for spring with you. It has been so fun to watch the plants popping out of the dirt, the rain showers watering them, and see the birds and bugs start to make themselves at home again in our backyard. I’ve been inspired by all of it as I’ve worked on these fun spring activities for your first graders.
There are 25 worksheets in this April printables set. They are all ready to print and use with no prep, and I’ve created them in black and white both to save you ink, and to allow your early finishers to color while they wait for the rest of the group. There are so many fun spring themes in this worksheet set. There are a lot of rain showers, frogs, bugs, and flowers. There are some kites and other outdoor awesomeness as well. The spring math worksheets include addition, subtraction, measurement, shape fractions, place value, telling time, and more. The ELA literacy worksheets include nouns, adjectives, pronouns, types of sentences, punctuation, word categories, writing, and so much more.
All of these worksheets can work as morning work, class work, homework, or in math and literacy centers. They are also great for extra practice at home, sick days, or to be used as part of a homeschool curriculum.
Here is a sneak peak at the set. If you have a favorite worksheet, I’d love to hear about it in the comments at the end.
First Grade Math Worksheets for Spring
* Spring Time – Telling Time
* Bubble Fun – Subtraction Multiples of 10
* Happy Frogs Place Value
* Spring Word Problems
* In the Pond Comparing Double Digit Numbers
* In the Clouds – Commutative Property of Addition
* Rainy Day Measurement
* Rainy Drops – Fill in the Missing Numbers Equations
* Shape Fractions
* Spring Addition – Double digit plus Single digit.
* Popping Bubbles – True or False Equations
* 10 More 10 Less Umbrellas
More First Grade Worksheets for Spring
* Raining Digraphs
* Spelling with Blends
* Pronouns in Rain boots
* At the Park Inflectional Endings
* What Would it Be with a Silent E?
* Puddle Jumping – Plural and Singular Nouns
* My Best Spring Break Ever – Narrative Writing Prompt
* My Favorite Baby Animal – Opinion Writing Prompt
* Ho to Make Mud Pies – Informative Writing Prompt
* Roll and Read Sentences – Declarative, Interrogative, & Exclamatory
* Frogs on Lily Pads – Pairing Nouns with Adjectives
* The Big Balloon Race – Conjunctions
FREE First Grade Worksheet for Spring
And here is your FREE spring worksheet for the April.
* Fruit or Not – Sorting Words into Categories
I hope you love this set of first grade worksheets for spring as much as I do and enjoy this month’s freebie. If this set looks like the perfect thing for your kiddos and/or classroom, just click the image at the top of this page to purchase and download today.
SAVE 20% NOW when you buy the entire year!!