Today I’m sharing my latest project, Kindergarten Math and Literacy worksheets for December, and of course, at the end, I have a free printable worksheet for you.
Most of my work lately has been for my daughter’s 1st Grade level, so it was fun to stray a bit from that on this set and do something younger. My younger son will be able to use and enjoy some of these during these exciting weeks before Christmas. There is a Christmas train, snowmen, presents, and lots of other fun themes to learn with.
There are currently 25 worksheets in this set. All of them are, no prep printables that are perfect for teachers or homeschool families. They could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The theme for this set is December. Some of the worksheets are ideal for Christmas time, but many of the sheets could be used throughout the winter.
December Kindergarten Worksheets
Here is a list of the worksheets currently included in this set:
1. Beginning Sounds (Winter Words)
2. Build a Snowman Counting Syllables
3. Candy Cane Express Rhyming Words Train
4. Christmas Tree Contest (Measurement Activity)
5. Christmas Tree – Build a Sentence
6. Color by Word Families Christmas Lights
7. Count by 10s Penguins
8. Counting Hats (Count forward starting from any number 1-20.)
9. Hot Cocoa Addition (Count and Add)
10. How to Build a Snowman (Draw the steps in order.)
11. I See Opposites – Cut and Paste Antonyms
12. Candy Cane Ten Frames (Making 10)
13. Match the Mittens (Tally Marks to Numbers)
14. Same or Different
15. Sight Words Search, Graph, and Analyze (of, to, in, is, he, it)
More December Kindergarten Worksheets
16. Sight Words Tree – Find, Color, and Count (the, of, and)
17. Sight Words Tree II – Find, Color, and Count (you, that, was)
18. Snow Day Read and Draw Story (Reading Comprehension)
19. Snowman Word Family Hats Match (-ap, -et, -op)
20. Snowball Ten Frames
21. Snowman – Build a Sentence
22. True or False Fun (Reading Comprehension)
23. Winter Subtraction (Under 10)
24. Word Family Snowball Fight (en, ob, eg, ill)
And here is your cute, winter FREEBIE!! Just click and print. If you enjoy this freebie, please take just a minute to pin it and share it or any of these other worksheets with your friends. Thank you so much!!
25. Winter Counting (Under 20)
I hope you find these worksheets engaging and helpful in your classrooms or at home with your kids. Have a wonderful holiday season!