Kindergarten Writing Unit 1
Looking for writing centers and ideas for your writer’s workshop? This Kindergarten Writing Unit 1 is all about learning to tell stories by drawing.
Children will work on telling stories through drawings, adding details and labeling their pictures with words.
The activities can be differentiated for children at different levels.
- Lowest level writers can start with writing their name and drawing pictures.
- Mid-level writers can start writing words and labeling their pictures.
- Advanced writers can start writing sentences.
This set includes NARRATIVE, INFORMATIVE and OPINION Writing.
This unit includes:
- 3 Hands-on, Interactive Writing Centers
- 21 Draw-a-Story Writing Prompts
- An Editing Checklist
For a FULL PREVIEW and to see how we use this set, check out the blog post HERE.
Or buy it on our TeachersPayTeachers Store here.
*All products are digital - downloads are available instantly upon purchase.