Kindergarten Writing Unit 2
Looking for writing centers and ideas for your writer’s workshop?
This Kindergarten Writing Unit 2 is all about learning to tell true stories, basic story sequence, staying on topic, and adding emotion.
Children will also work on basic sentence punctuation.
Punctuation covered includes:
- Capitalizing the first word in a sentence
- Using a period at the end of a sentence
- Using space between words
This unit includes:
- Telling a True Story Writing Prompt Cards
- Beginning-Middle-End Worksheets and Story Template Pages
- Staying on Topic Story Cards – Which Doesn’t Fit?
- Adding Emotion Prompt Cards
- Editing Checklist Bookmarks
For a FULL PREVIEW and to see how we use this set, check out the blog post HERE.
Or buy it on our TeachersPayTeachers Store here.