Over the Christmas break, I’ve been snatching a few hours here and there to finish my January Kindergarten worksheets. December’s set was so much fun to create, I couldn’t wait to get this one out as well.
This set is filled with winter friends, winter sports, winter writing prompts, and other snow inspired awesomeness. There are cut and paste activities, spin and write worksheets, a cut and measure activity, and so much more. The kids will get to work on word families, rhyming words, addition, subtraction, making 10, writing, syllable counting, and many other common core aligned topics in a fun, interactive way.
These 25 Kindergarten Math and Literacy printable worksheets are a No Prep, fun way to work on common core concepts. They could be used as morning work, homework, math and literacy center activities, or as part of a lesson plan. The theme for this set is January. Learn with snowmen, penguins, polar bears, hockey players, bobsleds, and more.
Here is a quick look at some of the worksheets:
- Winter Counting Worksheet
- Winter Sports – Fill in the Missing Numbers
- Penguin Comparing Numbers
- Count by 10’s Bobsleds
- Kindergarten Winter Addition Worksheet
- Tallest Snowman Contest Measurement Activity
- Build a Snowball Number Bonds Under 10
- Build a Snowball Number Bonds Under 20
- Winter Fix it Sentences
- Medial Vowel Words
- January Color by Sight Words
- Snowman Syllables Counting
- Making 10 With Frames
- Polar Bear Counting
- My Favorite Game – Informative Writing Organizer Prompt
- Polar Bear Word Families
- Winter Friends Graphing
- Word Families Hockey Tournament
- Rhyming Mitten Pairs
- How Many Hats Word Problem
- Rhyming Penguins
- Spin and Write Sight Words
- January Opinion Writing Organizer Prompt
- Kindergarten Winter Subtraction Worksheet
- My Holiday Break Narrative
I hope you enjoy these worksheets as much as we are. Click on the image at the top to download the set today. I’d love to hear your favorites or other ideas you’d like to see included. Just leave me a comment below.