Looking for amazing math activities for preschool without all the prep?
Oh my Giant Green Vegetables! This binder is perfect for you.
Last week we asked our Preschool and Kinder Club members what things they wanted us to make this year.
One of their top requests was more Interactive Binders.
Our teachers and moms love how easy these binders are to store, organize, and use, and they are SO fun for the kiddos.
The Interactive Numbers and Counting Binder gives your kids skills like:
- Counting 1-10
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Number Recognition
- Number Tracing/Writing
The pages were designed to be incredibly engaging and fun for your kids while working those early math skills.
We also wanted to make sure this Interactive Numbers and Counting binder was perfect for you, because you’ve got enough to do. Am I right?
This binder was designed with you in mind.
You’ll find that it is:
- Super Simple to Prep – No cutting or laminating required. Just print the pages and slide them into sheet protectors.
- Low Mess and Easy to Store – The complete binder takes about 1 1/2 inches of space in your shelf. If you love simplicity and organization, this is for you.
- Fast and Easy to Use – Pull out some playdough, a quick tub of blocks, or some pom poms and your kids are ready to play their way to early math mastery with this binder.
- Versatile – The different activities in this Interactive Math Binder allows you to differentiate for a variety of skill levels.
Many of you have been reaching out on Instagram, Facebook and all the social places to ask us where to get the blocks and other manipulatives we used.
Keep in mind, you are always welcome to modify. For example, if you have Legos but no Snap Cubes, use those.
On the other hand, snap cubes are amazing and completely worth it, so if this pushes you over the edge to pick up a set, I can live with that too. 🙂
Here’s our quick buy list: (Affiliate Links included. You don’t pay any extra, but we may get a small commission to support our business, community and blog.)
I hope you love these activities. Be sure to tags us on Social media if you use them.
Click on this image to Purchase the printables.