Spring is by far my favorite season, and I can’t wait to show you the spring kindergarten worksheets I’ve been working on. This set is specifically focused towards April with lots of April showers, rain clouds, bugs, frogs, and other springtime fun. The cute pictures on the worksheets make you want to get outside to splash in puddles, dig up bugs, and twirl with your umbrella. Well, at least if you can’t head outside, you can color the pictures.
As with the rest of my monthly worksheet sets, this packet comes with 25 math and literacy printables. They are common core aligned to help teachers, but the topics work great for a homeschool curriculum as well. The kindergarten math worksheets include addition and subtraction under 10, making 10, graphing, counting by 10s, measurement, comparing numbers, geometry, counting and more. The kindergarten ELA worksheets include rhyming words, word families, sight words, spelling, punctuation, writing, antonyms, vowels, and more.
This really has been one of my favorite sets to create so far, so I hope you enjoy it. Here is a quick peek at some of the worksheets in the set, and then your FREEBIE is at the bottom.
* Raining Medial Vowels
* New Vowel, New Word – Write & Draw
* Long and Short Vowels Rain Clouds – Cut & Paste
* Raining Punctuation
* I See Opposites – Cut & Paste
* Rubber Ducky Color Words
* Color By Sight Word Umbrellas
* Scrambled Words Spelling Worksheet – CVC Words
* Say and Color Rhyming Words
* Color by Word Family Hot Air Balloon Race
* Spring Things Word Category Sort – Cut & Paste
* The Coolest Bug – Opinion Writing Prompt for Kindergarten
* The Best Party I’ve Ever Been to – Narrative Writing Prompt
* How to Build a Bird’s Nest – Informative Writing Prompt
* In the Clouds Place Value
* Spring Things Object Addition
* Spring Things Object Subtraction
* Spring Kindergarten Word Problems
* Leaping by Tens
* Rain boots – Comparing Numerals
* Leaping Lily Pads – Comparing Groups of Objects
* Leaping Frogs Measurement
* Comparing Shapes – Geometry
* Find, Graph, and Compare Bugs
* Making 10
FREE Spring Kindergarten Worksheet
Freebies are one of my favorite things, and I like to include them when I can. So here is your FREE Spring Kindergarten Worksheet for this month!! I hope those cute kiddos enjoy it, and if you love it, please share it by pinning. That helps me spread the word and bring you more great free and paid worksheets.
Thanks, and have a lovely day!!