This set of October First Grade Worksheets was so fun to create, and I hope they’ll be just as much fun for the kids to work through. The math and literacy assignments are disguised as adorable monster, witch, candy and pumpkin activities and pictures. Children will get to complete a word search, color, write, and cut and paste as they complete the set. These worksheets are perfect to use as morning work, centers, extra practice, homework, or even as part of a lesson plan.
This set, like many of my worksheets, are designed in black and white to make them more classroom friendly. They are ready to print and hand out, and the black and white color scheme saves you money on ink as well as providing a coloring opportunity for early finishers.The children will work on addition, subtraction, word problems, place value and other math topics. They will also get to complete writing activities, parts of speech, spelling, and more.
Here’s a quick peak at the set. I would love to hear what your favorites are in a comment below, or feel free to pin them as well.
October First Grade Worksheets – Math
* Roll, Add & Color – Witches Brew Recipe
* Fill in the Blank Equations
* Monster Math – Count by 5s
* Longest Broom Measurement
* Pumpkin Time Clocks
* Pumpkins Greater Than Less Than
* Monster Subtraction – Multiples of 10
* Broom Shop – Place Value
* Trick-or-Treat True or False Equations
* Spin and Color Shape Fractions
* Pumpkin Number Order
* Pumpkin Patch Word Problems
* Roll, Write & Subtract
* Witch World Search & Graph
October First Grade Worksheets – Literacy
* Sentence Patching Conjunctions
* Diary of a Monster Kid – Pronouns Practice
* Bug or Not – Word Sort
* Monster Contractions
* Spooky Things Nouns or Verbs
* Alphabetical Order – Halloween Word Search
* Trick-or-Treat Digraph Bags
* Does it Need a Silent e?
* Oops!! I Drank a Witch’s Brew – Narrative Writing Prompt
* Would you Rather be a Monster or Witch – Opinion Writing Prompt
* How to Make a Ghost Costume – Informative Writing Prompt
That is the October first grade worksheets set. I hope your students enjoy the activities and learn a lot in the process. If you would like to purchase this set you can do so by clicking the image at the top or one of the links in this post.
Have a great month!
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
OR SAVE MONEY!
AVAILABLE IN OUR YEARLY BUNDLE
JOIN OUR KINDERGARTEN MEMBERSHIP