I’ve had such a great time working on these kindergarten worksheets for May, and they are already finding there way into classrooms and homes around the world. This month’s set is filled with flowers, bugs, gardening, and other fun spring themes. There are so many fun pictures to color and enjoy while working on basic kindergarten concepts coming towards the end of the school year. The children will get to cut and paste, color, match, write, and so many other great activities.
As usual, I’ve created these monthly worksheets in black and white to save your poor ink cartridge and to allow the children the option to color when they have finished working on their assignments. You can use these printables for morning work, homework, math and literacy centers, and as part of your lesson plans. I’ve included lots of literacy practice and some writing. There are also fun kindergarten math worksheets for the kiddos you teach.
As a big thank you for checking out the set, I’m including a FREE worksheet that you can click and download. You can find and print it at the end of this post. Feel free to take a look around, and pin anything that you love. You can also purchase the entire set by clicking on the image above.
Kindergarten Worksheets for May
* Spring Flowers Rhyming Words
* A Wheelbarrow Load of Rhyming Words
* Word Families Bug Hunt
* Word Families Watering Cans
* Find & Draw Opposites (Antonyms)
* CVC Word Vowel Swap
* Flower Pot Syllables
* Long & Short Vowel Umbrellas
* Little Creatures Word Sort
* Roll & Color Sight Words Bingo
* Duck Pond Fix it Sentences
* Flower Garden Sentence Building
* End of the Year Writing Prompt (Narrative) – My Best Day in School this Year
* End of the Year Writing Prompt (Opinion) – The Best Thing About School
* Informative Writing Prompt – How to Paint a Picture
Math Kindergarten Worksheets for May
* Find & Pop The 10s Bubbles
* Count and fill in the Missing Number Bubbles
* Making 10 – Roll and Add
* Spring Flowers Place Value
* In the Garden Addition
* In the Garden Subtraction
* How Many Lady Bugs Subtraction Word Problems
* Count and Compare Lady Bugs
* Springtime Measurement
Thank you so much for taking a minute to check out these kindergarten worksheets for May. Take a minute to pin your favorites, and then, as promised, here is your FREE Kindergarten worksheet of the month.