I’ve had such a great time working on these kindergarten worksheets for May, and they are already finding there way into classrooms and homes around the world. This month’s set is filled with flowers, bugs, gardening, and other fun spring themes. There are so many fun pictures to color and enjoy while working on basic kindergarten concepts coming towards the end of the school year. The children will get to cut and paste, color, match, write, and so many other great activities.
As usual, I’ve created these monthly worksheets in black and white to save your poor ink cartridge and to allow the children the option to color when they have finished working on their assignments.
KINDERGARTEN MAY WORKSHEETS
You can use these printables for morning work, homework, math and literacy centers, and as part of your lesson plans. I’ve included lots of literacy practice and some writing. There are also fun kindergarten math worksheets for the kiddos you teach.
As a big thank you for checking out the set, I’m including a FREE worksheet that you can click and download. You can find and print it at the end of this post. Feel free to take a look around, and pin anything that you love. You can also purchase the entire set by clicking on the image above.
MATH KINDERGARTEN WORKSHEETS FOR MAY
To help kids review math skills during that last crazy month of school we cover a variety of concepts in these adorable spring-themed worksheets. Kinder kiddos will work on skills like these.
- Find & Pop The 10s Bubbles
- Count and fill in the Missing Number Bubbles
- Making 10 – Roll and Add
- How Many Lady Bugs Subtraction Word Problems
- Spring Flowers Place Value
- In the Garden Addition
- In the Garden Subtraction
- Count and Compare Lady Bugs
Kindergarten Literacy Worksheets for May
Literacy is another critical skill kids have been working hard on all year and we want to review in May. We cover several parts of early literacy in these kindergarten spring worksheets like those below.
- Spring Flowers Rhyming Words
- A Wheelbarrow Load of Rhyming Words
- Word Families Bug Hunt
- Word Families Watering Cans
- Flower Pot Syllables
- Little Creatures Word Sort
- Writing Letters
- Sorting Letters from Numbers
- Find & Draw Opposites (Antonyms)
- CVC Word Vowel Swap
- Long & Short Vowel Umbrellas
More Literacy Worksheets Kindergarten
- Roll & Color Sight Words Bingo
- Duck Pond Fix it Sentences
- Flower Garden Sentence Building
- Informative Writing Prompt – How to Paint a Picture
- End of the Year Writing Prompt (Narrative) – My Best Day in School this Year
- End of the Year Writing Prompt (Opinion) – The Best Thing About School
Thank you so much for taking a minute to check out these kindergarten worksheets for May. Take a minute to pin your favorites, and then, as promised, here is your FREE Kindergarten worksheet of the month.
Free Kindergarten Worksheet for May
More May Kindergarten Activities
You might also like:
I thought this lettering to spell was AWESOME.Would love to hear about ides you have.Thank-You
Excelente pagina hermoso todo